Thursday, September 30, 2010

DIY - Decorative Ball Accessories

Whenever I am out shopping I always seem to find myself saying, I bet I could make something like that for next to nothing".  I'm sure there are a lot of other people running around out there just like me.  Actually I know there are otherwise there wouldn't be so many bloggers. So thank goodness for that, because I love me some blogs! Ok, so anyway, here goes a few more of  my "for next to nothing" Decorative Ball Accessories.

I always see balls like these out and about and I love them because they tend to be full of texture and very organic looking, for example:

And here are my "for next to nothing" DIY's

Feather Balls - You just need foam balls, a hot glue gun, and feathers,


and... my seashell ball place holders - you need foam balls, a hot glue gun, and seashells,


and... my stone ball accessories,  these are sitting on wooden bangle bracelets as stands,  all you need is foam balls, a hot glue gun and decorative stones.


and... glass beads - you just need foams balls, stick pins, and glass beads,



I love making these things!  The last picture is of braided plastic bag balls. Click here for the "how to"
I told you I'd hot glue anything to a foam ball and call it pretty!
So what do you think?

Smiles!

~Renew Redo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites