Thursday, September 30, 2010

DIY - Decorative Ball Accessories

Whenever I am out shopping I always seem to find myself saying, I bet I could make something like that for next to nothing".  I'm sure there are a lot of other people running around out there just like me.  Actually I know there are otherwise there wouldn't be so many bloggers. So thank goodness for that, because I love me some blogs! Ok, so anyway, here goes a few more of  my "for next to nothing" Decorative Ball Accessories.

I always see balls like these out and about and I love them because they tend to be full of texture and very organic looking, for example:

And here are my "for next to nothing" DIY's

Feather Balls - You just need foam balls, a hot glue gun, and feathers,


and... my seashell ball place holders - you need foam balls, a hot glue gun, and seashells,


and... my stone ball accessories,  these are sitting on wooden bangle bracelets as stands,  all you need is foam balls, a hot glue gun and decorative stones.


and... glass beads - you just need foams balls, stick pins, and glass beads,



I love making these things!  The last picture is of braided plastic bag balls. Click here for the "how to"
I told you I'd hot glue anything to a foam ball and call it pretty!
So what do you think?

Smiles!

~Renew Redo~

2 comments:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.
    organic duvet covers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've explained the information very clearly in this blog. If you want to know more about organic duvet covers so you can visit us.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites