Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DIY - Loveseat Reupholstered - Before and After


Here is what it looked like to start


Holy cow! Yikes! Zoikes! you get the point!
And here is the finished product



I jumped on the bandwagon and reupholstered it in a drop cloth.  Seems like everyone is using these things for everything from curtains, to slipcovers, not to mention table cloths, area rugs and reupholstering.  They are cheap and look great!  So why not! 

So including the drop cloth, this loveseat cost a total of $18.00 (and I am rounding up)

2 comments:

  1. NICE! Maybe that's what I'll do with my ugly recliner that's pealing...thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites