Friday, November 19, 2010

All Ready Starting On Christmas

Couldn't resist starting on a few Christmas decorations,
Going with a brown, gold, cream, and green color scheme.  A natural looking Christmas. I had a bunch of small empty boxes, so I wrapped them in brown postal paper, then decorated them with raffia, twine, and other Christmasy decorations.  Here are a few getting ready to be decorated.


Here are some already decorated,



Because I am doing the natural looking color scheme, I have had to change some of my old decorations to fit the bill.  A little white spray paint does the trick.



I used these on the wreath I made,



Staying true to using what I already have.. I used some of my wooden bangle bracelets for decoration,


Making a few mini wreaths too,


Hot glue the goodies on!



Here comes Santa Claus, Here comes Santa Claus!

Smiles!

~Renew Redo~

2 comments:

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites