Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanksgiving Table Setting Take 2

Ok, so gone are the Halloween table decorations and onto the more colorful Thanksgiving decor we go.  Here is my latest Thanksgiving table thought.

Here is a before picture of a table setting path I decided not to go down,



Yeah it kinda of... for lack of a better word... sucked.

Then I decided to go for a more colorful display!


I filled a tall glass container with gourds, water, and fall colored flowers.



Above I filled another glass container with oranges for color, and below the green leaves are Impatient cuttings.  The cool thing is they will sprout roots in the water and I can plant them when I am finished using them for a table display. Then I used mums and carnations, all in a wine glass.

I ran a piece of brown postal paper down the center of the table for a runner, and scattered paper leaves in fall colors and gourds around the table for a Thanksgiving Theme


Below, I changed out my pillows for fall colors, and used orange, browns, and creams for my place settings.







Smiles!

~Renew Redo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites