Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Entryway Bench Dress Up

Here is the bench all dolled up.  I seem to never be able to bring myself to paint wood furniture.  I do on occasion but it's like pulling teeth... freakin painful.  I am sure some would have painted this bench a nice crisp white for a nice fresh look, but for now I just can't bring myself to do it so.... here it is before,


and here it is all dolled up, as a coat rack/bench,



I did add hooks so that it could be used as a coat rack.  After looking at it for awhile I thought it would be cool in a bathroom.  You could hang towels on the hooks instead of coats and use the bench for dressing.  It might be a bit big for most bathrooms though.




Smiles!
~Renew Redo~

2 comments:

  1. I love this entryway bench dress up. Been wondering where I could find one. Really tired of my coal miner husbands lunch box on my kitchen table and having to move coats aside all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this entryway bench dress up. Been wondering where I could find one. Really tired of my coal miner husbands lunch box on my kitchen table and having to move coats aside all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites