Sunday, July 15, 2012

Daylilies And Peacocks ~ Random

So here is a random idea.  Peacock feathers and Daylilies.  I  use Daylilies as indoor plants because they do well in lower light areas.  They don't bloom inside, at least mine don't... but they stay green and healthy looking, and I like the grassy look.  So, the other day, I was watering my Daylily, and I thought, hmmm, I wonder how a few peacock feathers would look stuck in here for a little color... because that is the kind of thing anyone would think while staring at a plant...right?  




I really just posted this because I thought the pictures turned out pretty.
  They kind of look like pretty blooms, don't they? 
So what do you think?


Smiles!
~Renew Redo~

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love the vibrant colors in peacock feathers. Unique way to bring the outside in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! and thanks! : )

      Smiles!
      Sammy ~ Renew Redo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and you are right, the pictures are fabulous. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marty! : )

      Smiles!
      Sammy ~ Renew Redo

      Delete
  3. very pretty! I love what you do with plants. I actually bought a vase today and I'm going to try to do what you do with like one big palm leaf, except I don't have a palm leaf... I'm going to try a couple of crape myrtle branches.. ? who knows?! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love crape myrtles! Too bad I don't have one in my yard. : (
      I'm sure that will be beautiful!!

      Smiles!
      Sammy ~ Renew Redo

      Delete
  4. Lovely! Even if they don't bloom, daylilies do have great foliage. :) (Though, I could never have them in my house - they're extremely toxic to cats, as are all lilies!) Very pretty with the peacock feathers, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites