Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Gallery Walls ~ Art Crazy!

Hello friends! Hope you all are doing well.  I've been having a ball playing with gallery wall ideas. (Wish I had more wall space!) Thought I'd share a few photos.




First off, I hit up IKEA for frames.  Can't beat the prices there for frames with mats.  Seriously... a 12.5" x 16.5" frame with mat for $7 bucks...WHAAAAT... thank you very much, I'll take that...and that...and that!





Second off, I started up an Esty shop for my art, you can find a link for it over there on the sidebar.   Have a gander if you like.  I'm still working on it though... eventually there will be more to look at.


And Instagram too, if you like the artsy kind of updates. (Warning... I'm having a thing with painting eyeballs at the minute...)




Loving this color palette... tones of blue grey, white and green.  Feels calming.
What do you think?












So there you go, just a few bits and bobs.  Now I'm off to continue turning my wall into a giant pin cushion.  Hope you're having a great week! 

Smiles!
Sammy,
~Renew Redo!~

8 comments:

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites