Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Repurposed Curio Table Turned Bar!

Just a quick little post today.  A repurposed flea market find!  Well, I'm not exactly sure you can call this a repurposed project, I mean after all, the thing was meant to be filled with stuff... maybe not liquor... but...  Anyway,  here's the find; a little antique curio cabinet/ end table.


and I thought... wouldn't that make a perfect space-saving bar.  




Ummm, yes I think so, perfectly petite and functional!










Pretty cool right?!

Hope you guys are having a great week!

Smiles!
Sammy,
~Renew Redo!~






5 comments:

  1. I like the whole look!!!- Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ms. Sandy!! Thanks sweet cheeks!

      Smiles!
      Sammy

      Delete
  2. what a perfect little bar cart !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that! Everyone would say it's really beautiful! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites