Monday, November 1, 2010

Bye Bye Halloween

Halloween is over, and I have to say it was a bit of a bust!  We had a whopping 3 sets of trick or treaters. : (
My spooky digs went to waste.  Here are a pics with everything all a glow.  I love candle light!


And then the inside,  I didn't do much decorating for Halloween inside. 



So at 9:00 we decided to close up shop, and after a cocktail or two... a group of us decided to run up the street to this,



Notice how the sign says 8+ ... Well, we were the +.  We pulled into the neighborhood and it was insane, kids everywhere, all ages into late teens, parents too.  Then I realized why we only had three trick or treaters.  Everyone was at that neighborhood.  It was pretty awesome really, seeing everyone in the Halloween spirit.  There were people dressed in scary costumes running up to the car with weed whackers.  Yes, I said WEED WHACKERS, it was crazy, fun, but crazy.  Then we found the haunted house, and after a half hour of sitting in the car going, no... we can't go in... it's for kids, really we shouldn't... we went in. And then we came out, and I was on the verge of a epileptic seizure, from all the strobe lights, and a heart attack from all the crazy people with power tools jumping out at me and grabbing my feet.  Ahhhhh, god I love Halloween. 


Hope you had a great Halloween too!

Smiles!

~Renew Redo~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites