Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rainbow Of Rooms

 How much color do you have in your house?  I seem to have a lot of earth tones and not so much bright colors on the walls in my house, but every time I come across inspiration photos like the ones below, I feel the urge to run to the paint store.

unknown

Designer Hillary Thomas
Designer Kindall Wilkinson

image via Grey Crawford Photography

Designer Jonathan Adler

designer Jonathan Adler

unknown


 This last pic. with the orange chairs and purple flowers against the worn gray doors is actually my favorite.  Go figure the color is in the furniture and accessories and NOT on the walls.  hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites