Saturday, March 19, 2011

Impatient Cups

Feels like spring time!  All this 80 degree weather and no rain in sight, gives new purpose to all the tea cups, coffee cups, and canisters, I come across.  There never seems to be a shortage of miscellaneous glassware at yardsales!


I love these little tea cups with brown flowers on them.  They make a perfect pot for the ornimental grass I pulled from my flower bed.

(Above) I found this canister for flour, or sugar, or whatever, with the little wooden spoon on the side.  I think it makes for a better fern holder

Two floral tea cups for my pink and white Impatiens, which I also pulled from my flower bed. 




Bring a cup of spring time inside!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites