Friday, March 18, 2011

Thinking About A DIY

Happy Friday!  I was doing my usual browsing through CL, and I saw these two, not so little, guys,


I thought it would be cool to transform them into something like...

Image via Funky Junk Interiors

this guy, but they would be free standing.  How cool would that be?  It would be great in a dining room, breakfast area, or even on an outdoor patio with kitchen!  I'm still negotiating with the seller, so, we shall see.  I'm being a big ole cheap-o!


3 comments:

  1. Oh that be a great project! I love buffet/hutches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buffets & hutches too! I tend to turn everything into them, as I'm sure you are starting to realize. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm addicted to buffets especially! I just think they're so versatile! Did you get them?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites