Thursday, March 17, 2011

Metal Chairs In The Dining Room

Happy St. Paddy's Day!  Pinch me cuz I'm not showing any green!  : )
I've been seeing these metal cafe chairs all over the place lately.  In pictures not in real life.

Image via Designwatcher_com

Image via Pottery Barn

Image via Restored Style

Image via Sundance

I am a fan.   I like the mix of metal and wood, and a sort of rustic looking outdoor chair used indoors.  I also like the metal chairs used with upholstered pieces.  What are the chances of coming across a couple of chairs like this in my thrift shopping adventures?  Slim to none I'm sure.  Oh well, a girl can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites