Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pool Bath Redo

Here is a quick run down of what I had already done to the pool bath pre-blog. I put slate tile in the center of the room, kinda like a runner, and then used larger ceramic tile as a boarder and took it up the wall.  I did this before I started blogging so I don't have any pictures of the before, but the room had a regular old white cabinet with a sunken sink, that tacky bulb strip lighting, and a frameless mirror..  I took the mirror down and replaced the lighting too.


But anyway,  I had this old singer sewing machine cabinet, and thought, hmmm... that would make an awesome stand for a vessel sink!


I just had to drill a few holes for the drain and faucet. 



I also removed the center piece underneath the top with a hammer, to make room for the plumbing.



Here is the vessel sink.  I used a glass one that I bought from Overstock.com and I hung a pretty framed mirror.


Stay tuned for more progress to the pool bath!  It still looks pretty boring right now but it won't for long!

Smiles!
~Renew Redo~

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Where'd you learn to be that handy? That's really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom offered me her vintage sewing machine cabinet, and I wondered if it could be a sink! my question is....where is the plumbing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you do is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites