Friday, August 26, 2011

Painted Furniture ~ Color Inspiration

You know when you find that perfect piece of furniture that needs a little work, so you get it for a steal.  You think I can paint that up and it will be the perfect little DIY project.   Then you get it home and prepped and ready to paint.  Then you think..... wait a minute....what color should I paint it???  And, your mind goes blank.  Or is that only me?  Well, if you are anything like me then maybe this post will help.  I have found a bunch of pictures for color picking inspiration.  Take a look.

Image Source unkown

Image Source Unkwon

Image Source Bellemaison23.com

Image Source Pinterest

Image Source Houseofturquoise.com

Image Source Bellemaison23.com


Image Source Ohhappyday.com

Image Source Summersetbayhome.com


Image Source Designspongeonline.com

Image Source Houzz.com

Image Source norskeinteriorblogger.blogspot.com

Sadly these pictures don't have the names of the paint colors used.  But, at least they get me thinking outside the realm of the same old boring black or white paint choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites