Friday, September 23, 2011

Fun Finds!

Yay! It's the weekend, TGIF!  And, I already have some fun finds!  I hit a couple of garage sales and an estate sale this morning, and finally found some things to play with.  Sometimes the strangest things grab my attention!  For example, I came across a box of shoe trees, and just had to have them.  They just spoke to me.  I think it's that they are wood and I like the colors. 


I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but, I have a few ideas, I'm kicking around. Get it, shoe tree, foot, kicking around?  Haha, ok moving on. One thing's for sure, they won't be used in shoes.  Then I found a bunch of glass canisters.  I am addicted to glass stuff like this.  There are so many things you can do with them!


And then, I found some fabric.  They screamed Fall to me.  The brown and gold piece is actually a Sarong, but I thought it would look great as a table cloth or something like that.  It doesn't really look gold in the picture, but it is, and it's super shiny!  I like shiny!


And!  I found two chairs, that I haven't picked up yet.  So, I'll post those later!
Smiles!

~ Renew Redo ~

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back and you came back strong!!! I can't wait to see what you do with everything :) I'm thinking thinking what in the world could possibly be done with those shoe trees. I <3 the fabric especially since I see some purple and gold :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites