Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Decorations For The Stairs

I love, love, LOVE, Christmas time.  I love Christmas lights.  I would love to keep them up all year.  For the stairs,  I attached branches strung with white lights, to the spindels, then drenched them in lots of gold ornaments and bead strands. 



I like using branches for Christmas time, but you can dangle things from the limbs.  I think it creates a pretty effect.


It looks like it's raining gold at night!



Ode to the dollar store ornaments!!



I had two garlands of gold beads like these red ones below.


So I cut them up into strips and draped them all over the limbs.  Two bead garlands go a long way when you cut them up!





Then I added a few gold and green wrapped presents below.


Looking from another room.


Smiles!

~Renew Redo~

3 comments:

  1. I have been loving the furniture I've been seeing lately on your blog! I loved the last dresser I saw and this one!!! Can you tell us more about it? Pleeeeeeaaaase :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is absolutely magical and gorgeous! I am so in love with your Christmas decor. It is very inspiring. Adore the fairy lights and the dangling garlands.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    P/S: Come by and enter my current giveaway for a chance to win a charm bracelet, if you like. There will be 3 winners! :)

    http://www.mixandchic.com/2011/11/product-review-and-giveaway-cutey-charm.html

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the furnitures i will make this as my Christmas Decorations thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites