Saturday, February 18, 2012

Holy Knock My Socks Off ~ Sofa Makeover!

Happy weekend everyone!  Well another weekend has almost passed and I haven't been able to find any new furniture pieces to play with.  Seems the well has run dry around here.  I have tons of ideas I'm wanting to try, but nothing to try them on.  Boo-hoo.  Oh well, better luck next weekend I hope.

Have you seen this? This sofa makeover made me say,  HOLY SMOKES!  I always love when I come across an amazing furniture makeover, and this one is just that... AMAAAAZIIIIING!  I would love to give this a try.  Check out the sofa before.  A gorgeous design to start with.  Why don't I ever come across sofas like this? And... she only paid $25 for it.. as the knife goes deeper into my chest.





This is done with fabric paint!  I mean really!  Are you kidding me!  That's crazy good!  I want one!  You can check out the full story and how to, at Design* Sponge.

I also checked out her (Kate Pruitt) website and found this little guy.


How cool is that?!  I want to do this one too!  It's just fun, and.... interesting, and..... creative! LOVE.
Wouldn't that be so cute sitting by a sunny window, or on a porch?  Not functional obviously, but fun to look at.  No wait it has function... it cleans the air, you know, plants and all.  So there you go, functional and pretty!   Right up my alley!

So what do you guys think?  Are you as amazed as I am?

Smiles!

~Renew Redo~

7 comments:

  1. That sofa is WOW!!!! and fabric paint WOW beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even believe that sofa! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in blog hop.
    Wishing you all the best in your bloggy endeavors :)
    New follower! Cheers.

    Kelly
    www.livelaughrowe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through the Grow Your Blog hop! Showing you some bloggy love by following you via GFC.

    Tera
    http://www.eccentricleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous makeover! Even if that sofa is not functional, it still looks fantastic. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites