Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bedroom Redo In Progress

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!  Happy Easter!! 
I have lots of projects in the works.  A couple of bedrooms, family room, bathroom, breakfast nook, formal dining room, pool patio.... just to name a few.  None of the rooms are mine either!  How did that happen?
Here is a sneak peek of one of the bedrooms I'm working on.  Here was the before pic.


And... here is how it's going.  I'm still working on the back wall stencil, lots more to do there, but, I'm impatient so I put everything back against the wall to get an idea of how it's going to look.  I'm doing a stencil then a color wash, then stenciling again.  I'm about half way through at the minute.

So, things that had to stay in the room were... the bed, end tables, and rug.... pretty much everything but the lamps! lol.  I've added in a chair, a bench, a coverlet and changed out the lamps, but it looks like a totally different room now don't you think




Here is a close up of the wall stencil in the works.  I'll be posting all about that as soon as it's done.



So what do you think so far?

Smiles!
~Renew Redo~

2 comments:

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites