Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall / Thanksgiving Decorating With Paper

This year I have been playing with paper decorations for the fall season.  I made the paper leaves garland for the mantel, and now I have made larger leaves to use in other areas of the house.  They are great to stick on mirrors for just a little hint of the fall season



I also used Microsoft Word to type up a few lines of Thanksgiving oriented words, printed them out and used zigzag scissors to cut them into strips.  Then I tied them around my glasses, and candles for a festive detail.


The ball above is made out of dried yellow rose petals and a foam ball.  I told you I'd hot glue anything to a foam ball and call it pretty!!




Smiles!

~Renew Redo~

1 comment:

  1. I also used Microsoft Word to type up a few lines of Thanksgiving oriented words, printed them out and used zigzag scissors to cut them into strips. Then I tied them around my glasses, and candles for a festive detail.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites