Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall / Thanksgiving Decorating Inspiration

I love the holiday's, all of them, they are great excuses to decorate and entertain, party, party, party!  Like Halloween Party, Thanksgiving party...well dinner, Christmas Party.  It's funny though for Halloween I always decorate outside spooky and scary, but  inside I skip straight to Thanksgiving.  I love the fall colors.  Pottery, Glass, Pumpkins, Gourds, Corn?  Yes please!

Inspiration drum roll...





Images from Pottery Barn.  One of my favs for the holidays!

So how do you like to decorate for Thanksgiving?  

Smiles!

~Renew Redo~

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post.
    gots certified bedding

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites