Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Decorating The Staircase Step 2

In case you missed Step 1, just click here to visit, and now step 2.

The base of the staircase!  It looked a little bare.  I knew what I wanted to do but...
I didn't have another buffet table or console table that I wasn't using and happy with, in it's current location.  I had to come up with another solution for a table.   What did I do... I grabbed two nights stands from one of my guest rooms, slapped on a piece of glass, and viola a new console table.  Don't worry my guest room is not missing the tables.  I had two other tables I found at a yard sale that I repainted and was wanting to use in that room to break up all the dark wood.  I''ll post a picture of that later but now back to the base of the stairs. (Sorry I ramble sometimes)  Here is the finished product.


and a close up


Banana chips, yummy and pretty!

Here is a repurposed light fixture, sitting over a potted plant


and my warty pumpkin and other fruits on brown postal paper.


and here is what you see when you walk down the stairs,


Now complete.

So what are your decorating plans for Thanksgiving?  Have you started yet?

Smiles!

~Renew Redo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites