Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just couldn't do it.

I found this piece at a garage sale for $50.00.  Can you believe it?  And, the people where nice enough to deliver it for me too.  So needless to say I just couldn't pass it up, even though it isn't my style (not that I really know what my style is) I had to buy it.  First, I had grand notions of painting it, for some great ooh-aah makeover.  But, I just couldn't do it.  After giving it a good clean and scratch touch up, I fell in love with the rich wood color.  I'm a sucker for wood and always have a hard time painting it.  Some pieces benefit from a nice fresh coat of paint, but, this isn't one of them.

Before, in need of just a little love.


After love,








So, do you think I should have painted it or made the right call????

Smiles!

~Renew Redo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites