Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wall of Shelves

I was looking for a little inspiration for my "tall wall". I came across several pictures that inspired me.
Pictures of bookshelves and lots of them,

image via Dominomag.com

image via Domino

image via Freshhome.com

image via hgtv.com

image via housebeautiful.com

image via Ideal Home Mag. Co. UK

image via pappamiron.com

Image via Domino

I have to say these photos did get my creative juices flowing, and I have decided to do my own version of a wall of shelves for my "tall wall" as I like to call it.  It is currently a work in progress... so you will have to check back to see how it turns out.  It will probably be another 2 or 3 days till it's finished, cuz I got some painting to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites