Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Koi!

I'm fighting with a cold at the minute and the cold is kicking my butt.  Boo.  I did manage to make it to the flea market this past weekend and found some neat stuff though.  I found a big fish mirror.






A little bit of a rearrange has taken place in here.  In case you didn't notice.  I'm making room for the (soon to come) Christmas tree in the living room.  Yes I'm thinking Christmas already!  I'm skipping the Thanksgiving decorating all together this year. 




A close up of the 'fishes'.


I found this little brass grasshopper (below) too.  Actually I found a bunch of vintage brass accessories, including two solid brass Koi fish to match my mirror!  I'll post those later.  I love old brass.  Just adds a little glam in my opinion.



There's my little grasshopper with my brass tea pot full of feather roses.  Am I the only person who likes feather roses?  They're pretty, and soft.... and don't die.  Works for me. 
Can't wait to show you the changes in the living room.  

smiles!
Sammy,
~Renew Redo~









16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that mirror!! Georgous! The grasshopper it way cute! I know that a lot of exclamation points but wow I'm loving your new finds:) Hope you feel better soon.

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, hey Regina! Love the exclamation points!!! Thanks!! : )


      Smiles!
      Sammy ~ Renew Redo

      Delete
  2. Ditto the comment above! Love the mirror and the grasshopper!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal!!!!!

      Smiles!
      Sammy ~ Renew Redo

      Delete
  3. Love your new treasures. How fun is that mirror and I am really into brass and so glad it is on the way back. Feel better soon. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marty. I know you like brass. I do believe we have the same brass lamps! :) I'm glad vintage brass is on the way back "in" too! It never went out for me! ; )

      Smiles!
      Sammy ~ Renew Redo

      Delete
  4. I die for that mirror...it's bad ass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's up Shel! : ) Thanks.

      Smiles!
      Sammy ~ Renew Redo

      Delete
  5. You find the best stuff!! Hope you feel better soon. I am going straight to Christmas too! (Mostly)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sticky fingers! Thanks! I am feeling a little better finally! YAY CHRISTMAS! It's my fav.

      Smiles!
      Sammy ~ Renew Redo

      Delete
  6. Love your post! The mirror is AWESOME and so is the grasshopper. I knew we think alike. I'm always skipping Thanksgiving and go right to Christmas. Just not my thing. And I was just talking about my gold/brass obsession. As a matter of fact I just came from Salvation Army to search for brass accessories but guess what. There was no parking available anywhere. For real, this thrifting is getting a little bit too popular!!!!
    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julia! Yes, it is getting popular... cuz it rocks! lol It's funny, the lines of traffic for garage sales around here, always blow my mind!! Oh, sorry you missed out on that brass dresser. It was awesome.... is that like rubbing salt in the wound. : ( Thanks.

      Smiles!
      Sammy ~ Renew Redo

      Delete
  7. Great finds! That mirror is so cute, love it! Feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mirror is awesome! What a phenomenal find! Love using animals in decor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that mirror too!! : )

      Smiles!
      Sammy ~ Renew Redo

      Delete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites