Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Reader Redesign Suggestions #2

A teeny-weeny bedroom.  This bedroom is.... well, about 9' x 10' or (2.74m x 3m).  It's an Australian room!
How cool is that.  That's the beauty of the internet!  You can talk to people all over the world.  Now I feel like I've been there! ~ HA  Ok, not really, but, now that my "nerd" moment has passed... here is the room!




This is a young man's room, who likes browns and blues.  

So here is what I came up with.


You could flip the bed to the other wall, and build a wrap around headboard using MDF board.  Paint the walls blue and change out the curtains to a chocolate brown Roman shade.



You could maximize storage space with the wrap around desk, (which would also act as a bedside table), and floating shelves on the wall (all of which I would DIY using Target and Ikea stuff, more on that later),  and add a big chalkboard behind the desk, using a sheet of MDF board and chalkboard paint.



Then option #2

Instead of building a headboard,  you  could upholster the wall, and make matching pillow cases.  Or... do a stencil.








Not bad for a small room! Right?!


Smiles!
Sammy,
~Renew Redo~


3 comments:

  1. WOW, once again you have great ideas! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Sammy....I would love to know what program this is. I am looking for one and want an easy one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taylor, I used Plan3D you can download the program online (It's not free though) It might not be that easy when you first start working with it... but once you get used to it.... it is. : )

      Smiles!
      Sammy ~ Renew Redo

      Delete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites