Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Different Look! The beauty of neutrals!

Hey there!  I've been looking through my pictures, and realized, there are so many I have never shared on this little blog.  So, since I'm in between "finished" projects at the minute, I thought I'd share a few.  I don't know if you've noticed... but I've been on a gray (silver, gilver) and gold kick lately.  I love neutrals, but mainly because you can get a whole different look by just adding different little pops of color.  Remember my breakfast nook (see that post here).  It looks like this half the time.



Then with something as simple as exchanging black shades for green shades, and moving a plant around....
it looks like this



Feels totally different right?!  

So which look do you like best the black or the green?

Smiles!
Sammy,
~Renew Redo~


7 comments:

  1. The green is so pretty. I remember when you posted the picture with the black and thought it was pretty, however, the green is outstanding for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the green! Love the whole room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on a grey, silver and gold kick too ;)
    I love both. The green feels like spring and looks awesome. The black looks more glam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the green! What a difference that little touch makes. Loved it before too, but the green is striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't go without having some bit of color in a room, so I like the green better. I think the plants and the color give the room more warmth too. It's a different sense of energy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites