Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Decorating Ideas

I was saying before that I never really decorate inside for Halloween only outside. I sort of skip straight to Thanksgiving decorating for inside.  But... I was surfing the web today and came across the PoeticHome.com blog for Halloween decorations, and I was inspired!  I think it is a little late to start throwing up Halloween decorations around the house now but next year I will keep these great ideas in mind, and put Thanksgiving on hold!

Grace from PoeticHome.com used black chalkboard paint on hardback books, then hung them above her mantel.  R.I.P on the books in chalk is just genius!  She also used a repurposed architectural salvage sign to cast an eerie glow.  Love this!
Here she used black tacks to write letters on pumpkins to spell out complete words.  So clever.


You can see more of her Halloween decorations at PoeticHome

Smiles!

~Renew Redo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites