Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Decorations Of The Past! Oh The Sparkles!

Christmas decorations of years past.  I obviously have a thing for candles and all things sparkly...and loading tables full of it.  Just trying to get myself in the mood for some holiday decorating...  before Christmas is over!








I'll stick a candle in anything that will hold one.  Like... vintage perfume bottles and recycled liqueur bottles... I love candles all the time, all year round and especially at Christmas















Candles and dishes display... more of that here



















The year of the chicken wire.  You can see more of the chicken wire Christmas here and here





This was from the year of my Rub n' Buff obsession.  More of the Rub n' Buff Christmas here





And finally, my vintage gold and silver Christmas... also the tree branches everywhere after a huge limb fell in my back yard, Christmas... more of tree branch and dollar store decorations here.


Hope you enjoyed all the sparkly-ness!!

Smiles!
Sammy,
~Renew Redo!~









6 comments:

  1. very pretty. Love the sparkly-ness .
    swarna

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo prettyyy!! love it - Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    baby blanket organic cotton

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites